St. Patrick's Day EOTD!
Happy St. Patty's everyone! Whether you plan on drowning in green beer or are just staying in (like me), here's a fun and light green eye look to help celebrate.
This look is actually Part 1 of 2. The second part I will be doing a little face painting for those feeling extra festive. Whether it's for yourself or for kids, it's just something fun to add to festivities.
1. Prime your eye. I'm using MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
2. Use a lighter green on the lid. I'm using Fyrinnae's Prince Charming.
3. Then I put a slight deeper green at the crease. I'm using Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Tipsy.
4. Then I highlighted the browbone. I'm using MAC Vapor.
5. I lined the eye with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Ivy Shimmer Ink.
6. I sealed the gel liner with MAC Pigment in Antique Green and applied a little to the bottom lashline. Curled eyelashes and added mascara. Fill in brows.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What do you guys do today? Corned beef? Avoid all bars? Parade?