Spring is in the air!
Happy Sunday y'all. What does everyone have planned? Last night, I went to see Rango. If you love western movies or are just in the mood to laugh, I recommend checking it out. Both me and hubs gave it a thumbs up. Today, I have a lot of blogging to do. I'm working on a video of CND Effects for you guys, and Anna of Fenua Beaute and I are going to do sakura-themed makeup looks for our respective blogs. This should be really fun!
Here are some posts from this past week in case you missed them.
See our Oscar wrap look with tutorials on looks inspired by Michelle Williams...
And another by Black Swan star and Best Actress winner Natalie Portman.
Join the cult with Iconic from Cult Nails.
See some of my favorite spring scents!
See what my fellow bloggers have been doing this week!
- Jerlene from Musical Houses was featured in Allure Magazine Korea! Read her interview.
- Brittnay at Clumps of Mascara is trying to decide between NYX Nude on Nude and Urban Decay's Naked palettes! They do look surprising close!
- I found another blogger who has a French bulldog. Check out Olive's Beauty Blog.
- Confessions of a Polishaholic springs into the season with a beautiful poppy manicure!
- Spooky Nails does a spooky manicure for fellow nail blogger Orlica, aka Confessions of a Polishaholic! What a sweet present!
- Elaine from Lacquer Laine does a pretty flower mani!
- Deez Nails gets ready for St. Patrick's Day!
- L from Bright Lights, Big Color creates one of the sassiest manicures I've seen in a while. Beautiful!